Carolyn Ford Witt
- THOSE MEMORIES-
Within the far rooms of my mind
Those precious memories stay
Locked so tight..I cannot find
That elusive hidden way.
Those memories, I held, Oh so dear,
Beyond my reach have been
So far within..that I would fear
I never would get in!
How could they now play tricks on me,
Those thoughts..I can't control.
To take away..as memories flee
Those memories of Ole.
Thank God, I wrote of time so fine
Sweet memories so true,
Those long ago sweet memories mine,
Sweet memories of You.
When all those actions were so clear
And memories so new
Of things that I did hold so dear,
Those things we used to do.
So now those memories, I'll recall
From words written long ago,
No longer does depression fall
For Sweet Memories..I will know!
Author: Carolyn Ford Witt
Carolyn Ford Witt's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (THOSE MEMORIES by Carolyn Ford Witt )
- Feel a human life!, Somanathan Iyer
- Last night, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Erotic Haiku, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Poetry Is Where You Find It IV, Frank Avon
- As major, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic haiku by krishna Shivkumar yadav, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Open it happily, hasmukh amathalal
- Footless though, gajanan mishra
- One reason, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic Cup, Krishna Shivkumar yadav