Those with mercy shall cure the blind,
Choosing their wrapped friends,
Citing prizes and complaints.
One is full of concern for the youth
Who see nobly the signatures of the gnostics.
Their dear friendship outlasts time
Endless, the times of the forefathers
And descendants who shiver along the sun.
Heat is without the letters of pain,
Saving us from safe passages,
For delivering the dangers to the fires
Is like igniting the flames of a devil chained.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Those Merciful by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Make your Mothers Day, Damian Murphy
- Good Morning, Anuradha Bhattacharyya
- soon to be extinct.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- On the Bed of Death, Pintu Mahakul
- Solitary Meanings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Heal the Mind oh Healer, Pintu Mahakul
- Where Are You?, angela mann
- letting moments turn to hours, Manonton Dalan
- i can't help it but smile too, Manonton Dalan
- Learning Essence Of A Poet, RoseAnn V. Shawiak