Lawrence S. Pertillar (February/'47 / Connecticut, USA)
Those Preferences Kept
I have learned one thing about kept preferences.
If they are not preferred by others,
With priorities of their own?
Those preferences kept,
Only applies to the ones believing...
Someone else might be impressed to accept them.
Poet Other Poems
- ' The Freed of Getting Frisked at Your R...
- $10 a Gallon?
- $5 a Barrel of What?
- (Further Away) From The Year Two Thousan...
- (The) Benefit of Needless Conflict
- (The) Acceptance of a Nothingness
- (The) Bigger Lie
- (The) Depthness of This Kind of Introsp...
- (The) Fate of Fatal Lovers
- (The) Budding Grace of April
- ...and 'now' I lay me down to sleep
- '...I feel like I've been robbed! '
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.