Thou Art Dust
Who are we?
The stuff is in us.
Cutting, shaping and designing
As it goes.
Tools are with us
Masterminding the future
Oh, lo! Who bothers?
As the wind blows
So goes the dust.
But it is true
Even a dust can reach the peak.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Thou Art Dust by Chandiran Muniappan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- that is not a moon, Mandolyn Davidson
- even clowns fall in love, Mandolyn Davidson
- The Third Eye, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Om; O Meditate You!, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Who Am I, Ronjoy Brahma
- LOVE JESUS, Tom Zart
- Nataraja Shiva- II, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Forever Alone, Majo Hun
- A Losing Team, Aqua Flower
- Do Not Do Politics Under The Banner of R.., Bijay Kant Dubey