Tiger, tiger! your aim is right
In the forest with a fight.
You have fearful symmetry to Playful hunters
Where have you hidden your cubs?
Those are trained to play in the bloody tubs
Your golden era is nearby and your tigress
Awaits your speedy arrival.
Your arms are strong
And your strides are long
You move in for the kill with a will
And your victim gets vexed by your strategy.
The world target preserving your vestige
Something traditional to our country's prestige
All voice gathers now sharpening your survival
Applause heap on for your revival.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Tiger's Revival by Chandiran Muniappan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- At First Sight, Elizabeth Shield
- Recognition Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- बिमा, Ronjoy Brahma
- i still weep for June~, Mandolyn ...
- Uncombed Sanctity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Good Morning, Cathy Hodgson
- Foolish People Sayings, Terence G. Craddock
- Today's Journey, Cathy Hodgson
- Death Wishes, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Prayer For Peace, Savita Tyagi