From the starting of the session
You are the only one who is my obsession
It was love at the first sight
For which I have to continuously fight
From the starting you thought of me as wrong and violent,
While on the other hand u seemed to be like a tyrant,
For not letting me in your life
My only wish is to somehow intrude in your heart
You somehow seem to get rid of me fast
I have been hurt again and again
But that's all i have had from you, 'an eternal pain'
You never believed in my true self
Superficial shell is what u r watching in me.
Times ago I used to have self respect
But, to hell with that as now you are in the perspect.
I am much of a destroyer u think
But did you catch the love in my eyes when they blink?
You never let me in your life like you allow other people
Just because my fault is that I loved u with my utter devotion?
Haris Rigoo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
I wrote it a few days ago..but noticed it while turning the pages of my college register...
Comments about this poem (Thoughtful Thursday! by Haris Rigoo )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Life-Lesson, James Whitcomb Riley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Freaks, Kamala Das
- Nature, natalie dejesus
Poem of the Day
- Waves Within...., Umasree Raghunath
- Children of Peshawar! My heart bleeds fo.., Umasree Raghunath
- A History Of The Future- What's THAT? ? .., Bri Edwards
- Epistle therefrom Death, Sir Toby Moses
- Being Rich, Randy McClave
- Chief glory, gajanan mishra
- If I Get There, Luis Estable
- That Savor Is So, Luis Estable
- No One KnowsThe Pain I Feel, Luis Estable
- The Kentucky Hangnail, Randy McClave