From the starting of the session
You are the only one who is my obsession
It was love at the first sight
For which I have to continuously fight
From the starting you thought of me as wrong and violent,
While on the other hand u seemed to be like a tyrant,
For not letting me in your life
My only wish is to somehow intrude in your heart
You somehow seem to get rid of me fast
I have been hurt again and again
But that's all i have had from you, 'an eternal pain'
You never believed in my true self
Superficial shell is what u r watching in me.
Times ago I used to have self respect
But, to hell with that as now you are in the perspect.
I am much of a destroyer u think
But did you catch the love in my eyes when they blink?
You never let me in your life like you allow other people
Just because my fault is that I loved u with my utter devotion?
Haris Rigoo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
I wrote it a few days ago..but noticed it while turning the pages of my college register...
Comments about this poem (Thoughtful Thursday! by Haris Rigoo )
- forgetting he-huckleberry, I ring-around.., Harindhar Reddy
- Ninja Nejla, Muzaffer Akin
- Design of Life, Rohit Sapra
- My Dear, Dipankar Sadhukhan
- Daisies, Eugene Levich
- A Description Of Mercy, Giles Fletcher The Younger
- Until You Came Along, Shakeela Kingzley
- If you forget, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Hear me, hear me,, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Just few minutes., Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)