From the starting of the session
You are the only one who is my obsession
It was love at the first sight
For which I have to continuously fight
From the starting you thought of me as wrong and violent,
While on the other hand u seemed to be like a tyrant,
For not letting me in your life
My only wish is to somehow intrude in your heart
You somehow seem to get rid of me fast
I have been hurt again and again
But that's all i have had from you, 'an eternal pain'
You never believed in my true self
Superficial shell is what u r watching in me.
Times ago I used to have self respect
But, to hell with that as now you are in the perspect.
I am much of a destroyer u think
But did you catch the love in my eyes when they blink?
You never let me in your life like you allow other people
Just because my fault is that I loved u with my utter devotion?
Haris Rigoo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
I wrote it a few days ago..but noticed it while turning the pages of my college register...
Comments about this poem (Thoughtful Thursday! by Haris Rigoo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- दंङ, Ronjoy Brahma
- Internet Poets, Without Pen & Paper & Th.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- How Suicide Works, C Jay Caputo
- The CPI(M) Should Not Talk of Himan Rig.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Rain Cries Zeiden, Ghost Kitty
- Walk with a child, gajanan mishra
- leave something for reason, Manonton Dalan
- Dear Life! I'm not mad at you, Piyush Dey
- give me love in a ditch, as long as it's.., Mandolyn ...
- Haiku: 'Schrodinger's Cat' pontificates .., Brian Johnston