Haris Rigoo Poems
- Like An Angel …angels…they Rea...
- Crying My Heart Out.. On This ... One year back u ...
- **ashes Of Memory** the papers were burning.. just like the ...
- A Love Poem Do not ask me to write a love poem for I do ...
- When I'M Feeling Down. On a night like this, I wish I cud ...
- A Place On Understands What you can't control is the love, ...
- To A Very Young Gal (Zeu) When I think about you, My heart ...
Here I go. I love humour, I love fun, I love wit, I love girls....oops. Haris Rehman Rigoo was Born in Srinagar, Kashmir in 1991, (Srinagar.ogg (help·info) is the summer capital of the Indian administered state of Jammu and Kashmir. It is situated in the Kashmir Valley and lies on the banks of the Jhelum River, a tributary of the Indus. The city is famous for its gardens, lakes and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Haris Rigoo
Like An Angel …angels…they Really Do Exist……..
Looking into your eyes,
I could see your undying love,
Your wonderful smile brimming me up in joy,
I just want to know, what makes you come back,
To fill my soul with life and joy,
You make me wonder of my soulless existence.
Like an angel, you cast your spell upon me,
Leaving me caught up in my memories.
Your faith in me makes me to carry on
To transcend over the horizon,
You placed your hand upon my empty soul,
You brought me back to life,
Making my dreams real,
Looking towards the sky, I could see your fragnant smile ...