You think differently,
definitely not like me,
I think differently,
Unlike you, certainly.
Why not revere thoughts of each other,
which is inimitable and beyond doubt not similar.
Your thoughts are full of purity and harmony,
it’s clearly of life on earth to be same as heaven above,
my thoughts are more matter-of-fact,
I rummage around for the ways to improve the world.
Don’t mix-up with my words, not an attempt to contempt your thoughts,
just trying to introduce you with your own thoughts.
Very often we think all is so very beautiful,
but fail to get into the depth and ensure the root.
There’s lot to be changed in this world,
Humans are killing humans in the name of caste and creed.
Some do it for the sake of money, a matter of greed.
None setting example, none exist to lead.
blocked are minds, blocked are ways
Money is that all want, a driving craze
let's combine thoughts of yours and mine
precious is life, let us remind
lets be kind, lets be kind
a message to humankind
live and let live,
in this we shall believe
lets spread peace and love,
all over the world, also be known
that nothing belongs to anyone,
empty hands we arrived
empty hands we got to depart
none belongs to any one
No one owns this world
- By Mahalaxmi Naidu
All rights reserved
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thoughts by Mahalaxmi Naidu )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- I Dream A World, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I, Too, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Let America be America Again, Langston Hughes
- April Rain Song, Langston Hughes
- Dream Variations, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Dreams Of This Mind, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Captured By Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Remembering Beauty Of Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Feeling Loneliness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Don't Know Who You Are, Vera Sidhwa
- Poet's Space, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Flower Puff was Given To Me, Vera Sidhwa
- Thank You Darling, Michael P. McParland
- All Through The Night, Lora Colon
- How people Behave, Angell Afinowi