Gregory De Brauwer
Tuesday April 30 2013, 22: 19: 44
things that happened that I regret.
Things I'm not able to forget.
Things that never happened and never will.
yet They haunt my mind ever still.
Frustrating myself on thoughts so small.
I should not think about them at all.
I'm creating a pool of my own illusions.
I'm drowning in self created delusions.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Thoughts by Gregory De Brauwer )
- ages, Howard MacDougall
- Wellness doubt, Antonio Liao
- The Circle, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Shot By An Angry Voice, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- mornings, Howard MacDougall
- One Forgets, Naveed Akram
- See The Water, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- It's The Whys That Makes Us Suffer, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- Dessert With Youngest Son, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Loving Couple, Ronell Warren Alman