Thoughts and feelings...
No way of knowing
Which way I'm going
Pain that comes and goes
Pain that never leaves
Wanting to just scream
The hunger I feel
And the questions that never get answers
Questions of Why? What? How?
Why did this happen to me?
What do i do now?
How do I move on?
Feelings of loneliness
Needing love form others
Never seeming to be satisfied
Afraid to ask...
Who's fault it this?
Nobody's fault but my own...right?
But I had no control
Debating with myself
If not my fault then who's?
Sorrow for those who are not listened to
Wanting to be heard...
But only told...
'You are too young to understand'
People telling me to stay young
But then tell me to grow up?
Voices telling me to get it together
put that cute little smile on
things will be alright...
Solitude inside and out
wanting to fly away
sky that is sunny
but no brightness warms me
Feels like I'm holding me breathe
Waiting, watching, but not really seeing
hoping someone will save me
Save me from this life of darkness
(This was just thoughts that i had at one point and then i just put it together)
Ashley Davis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thoughts and feelings... by Ashley Davis )
- -Silent Became My Walking Shadow-, Ali Sabry
- - I Wish You Weren't In-, Ali Sabry
- - Princes Was A Dream Girl Day and Night-, Ali Sabry
- - Hurtful Interaction-, Ali Sabry
- - Please My Lovely Lady Don't Leave Lone.., Ali Sabry
- - My heart loves you -, Ali Sabry
- Floppy, Sidi J. Mahtrow
- -I Do Not Only Loving You-, Ali Sabry
- -How Can I Sleep Honey & I Left You Lone.., Ali Sabry
- - I love you so much from all my heart-, Ali Sabry
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- Being With You, Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Stefanie Fontker
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow