Thoughts and feelings...
No way of knowing
Which way I'm going
Pain that comes and goes
Pain that never leaves
Wanting to just scream
The hunger I feel
And the questions that never get answers
Questions of Why? What? How?
Why did this happen to me?
What do i do now?
How do I move on?
Feelings of loneliness
Needing love form others
Never seeming to be satisfied
Afraid to ask...
Who's fault it this?
Nobody's fault but my own...right?
But I had no control
Debating with myself
If not my fault then who's?
Sorrow for those who are not listened to
Wanting to be heard...
But only told...
'You are too young to understand'
People telling me to stay young
But then tell me to grow up?
Voices telling me to get it together
put that cute little smile on
things will be alright...
Solitude inside and out
wanting to fly away
sky that is sunny
but no brightness warms me
Feels like I'm holding me breathe
Waiting, watching, but not really seeing
hoping someone will save me
Save me from this life of darkness
(This was just thoughts that i had at one point and then i just put it together)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thoughts and feelings... by Ashley Davis )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Insanity 2, Daimon Bagley
- Insanity, Daimon Bagley
- Words with no Rhyme or Reason, Holly Wotherspoon
- Who Am I Here? #1, Holly Wotherspoon
- To My Wife, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Where I Am #1, Holly Wotherspoon
- Darkness #2, Holly Wotherspoon
- Last Minute Christmas Eve 1964, mary douglas
- Darkness #1, Holly Wotherspoon
- I Don't Want, Michael P. McParland