Three dangerous reptiles and a beautiful frog in a deep well
Cobra sings in Swahili 'What a beautiful creature are you? This world is so vast and you stuck in a deep well for nothing, come out honey in a rainy day.'
'Though I am a huge reptile my heart is very soft sweetheart and I can teach you a knot when you hide in my bosom.' Python boasts.
'I may be a venomous serpent but I never sting your heart my darling.'
'Thank you very much my dear friends and I am so grateful for your intimacy, I wait for heavy rains and when there is an overflow I could have come out from this dungeon into your strange world.' Frog utters a Guttural note.
*Saudi Activist: Female Minister comes!
nimal dunuhinga's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Three dangerous reptiles and a beautiful frog in a deep well by nimal dunuhinga )
- Dilemma, Gillian Commerford
- Living, Gillian Commerford
- सानसे, Ronjoy Brahma
- The Square, Frank Avon
- Shelling Peas on Boulders Beach [for my .., Gillian Commerford
- हार्थखिया मिनिदोँ, Ronjoy Brahma
- just orientation..many can be straighten.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Demented Souls (A re-submission), Valsa George
- King One - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- दिनैनि सानरेबाव, Ronjoy Brahma
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Conclusion, Sir Walter Raleigh
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love .., Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)