Through Tilly's Eyes - - For Her Dad, Donall
The world was always a surprise
Through Tilly's Eyes!
She could only see the beauty
Of every sunrise,
And when the sun set in the west,
She loved it best,
For it was then she heard
The talk of the birds!
And the babble of the brook
Brought such a look
Of total glee to all
She could hear and see.
The flight of a Butterfly,
Or the hum of a bee
Was all joy to her,
And through her, to me.
Scarlett Treat's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Through Tilly's Eyes - - For Her Dad, Donall by Scarlett Treat )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Needs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Buffaloman Too A Chief Minister In B.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Purpose, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sitting In The Time's House, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Was Nearly Canonized Recently, Monk E. Biz
- Burquawalli, May I Ask, Why Is Saudi Ara.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Friend 3, Neela Nath
- Chicken dance, gajanan mishra
- Being, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- After Love's Partition, Velvet Boots