Hans Maae Taala
Thru Concrete Windows
Thru concrete windows I see the wind blow
And behold the beauty of nature
It captures my heart with tears
Shatters my dreams with fear
Will I ever get to taste freedom again?
So faith be my guide
Though I'm couped up inside
Because faith is my only friend
Thru concrete windows I see the sun glow
Yet its rays cant find their way in
So I'm left in the shade
A lonesome escapade
Will I ever bask in its warmth again?
Yet its shine makes a smile
That cover many miles
But with time they'll find their way back in
Thru concrete windows I see the clouds float
So peacefully drifting on high
Their hidden language
That don't know anguish
Float together with the wind and pass by
How can I have that humble feeling inside?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thru Concrete Windows by Hans Maae Taala )
- Birthday, bryan wallace
- My Jason Lytle Suggestion, Mark R. Elias
- Poetic Aspirations, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
- Nappy Change, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
- Holding Closely, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Rock an' Roller, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
- Living With An Open Heart, Renee Marie
- Love Burns, Angela K Brown
- Broken Love, Angela K Brown
- All of Me, Angela K Brown
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)