TIM TEBOW = IT'S NOT HOW WE START IT'S HOW WE FINISH
It's not how we start it's how we finish
That lets others know how much we care.
We make our mistakes and pray to God
For all His blessings beyond compare.
God and Satan both whisper to every ear
For they know our soul controls our passions.
The outcomes of life both joyful and sad
Teach which voice rewards or rations.
All Heaven's heroes except for Jesus and Daniel
Had to be forgiven for their willingness to stray.
They let God down and paid the price
And their stories still relate today.
MEN CAN’T HELP BUT BE MEN!
It doesn't matter whatever their title
Men can't help but be men.
Some are better some are far worse
As they battle their weakness for sin.
Some triumph by goodness, servitude and faith
Others fall short because of ignorance, greed and hate.
Some realize their misdeeds and pray to repent
Where fools never change till it's past too late.
Thank Heaven for men who are eager to serve
Who labor for others and submit to God's will.
They depend on faith and its reliance on truth
To justify their blessings, glorify and fulfill.
Tom Zart Poems Are Free To Share To Teach Or Show Love And Support!
By God’s Poet Tom Zart
Most Published Poet On The Web!
To Listen To Tom Zart’s Poems Go To =
http: //www.veteranstodayforum.com/viewforum.php? f=38
Tom Zart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (TIM TEBOW = IT'S NOT HOW WE START IT'S HOW WE FINISH by Tom Zart )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Three Kings, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Merry Christmas My Love, Michael P. McParland
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Real hell, Amitie Abedi
- I'll Never Leave You, Michael P. McParland
- NeverEnding Story Tanka, Chenou Liu
- A stranger, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I'll Never, Michael P. McParland
- I'll Always Work Hard, Michael P. McParland
- To Mr. Blanchard, the Celebrated Aeronau.., Philip Freneau
- Sherman, Kim Barney
- If I Could, Michael P. McParland
- Christmas Carol,, Luo Zhihai