PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
Time before the smile...
Feel it inside that fate is on my side.
Things at present are not that bright.
But mind says everything will be timely right.
Zodiac nods up and down to this inner voice.
Guess wait and watch will be the super choice.
At work or leisure see the stars looking up
but they know when to beam; no use of 'hurry-up'.
PARTHA SARATHI PAUL's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Time before the smile... by PARTHA SARATHI PAUL )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Two Baldy Ladies, Neela Nath
- The Painter Rearranges the Mirrors (1415), Cole Swensen
- OUR STREETS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Evolution of the Garden, Cole Swensen
- Dr Dalek, Stratis Havarti
- No legal bar, gajanan mishra
- Make believe, hasmukh amathalal
- Informed World, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Fading Dreams, Gillian Commerford
- an Ode to Cindy, Tim Labbe