PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
Time before the smile...
Feel it inside that fate is on my side.
Things at present are not that bright.
But mind says everything will be timely right.
Zodiac nods up and down to this inner voice.
Guess wait and watch will be the super choice.
At work or leisure see the stars looking up
but they know when to beam; no use of 'hurry-up'.
PARTHA SARATHI PAUL's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Time before the smile... by PARTHA SARATHI PAUL )
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Christmas Bells, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Merry Christmas My Love, Michael P. McParland
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Alone With Everybody, Charles Bukowski
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
Poem of the Day
- In All Things, Edward Kofi Louis
- See, seed!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Rosy (Two), Asit Kumar Sanyal
- I Met Him, Edward Kofi Louis
- 2 Days After, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Did As I Was Commanded, Edward Kofi Louis
- Disease, decease!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Backdoor Sex, Luis Estable
- Try To Call Me, Edward Kofi Louis
- Fishing Hole, Ima Ryma