Time Has Passed
Time has passed within this gentle spring.
Graduation is a joyful time that everyone will bring.
In this time,
bells will chime,
and birds will sing during this joyful time.
During this time,
we will leave the nest,
and go off to college and do our best.
On the tenth year,
we will have a career.
A time of peace and wealth will also appear.
Take your time to remember the days.
Remember when you first conquered true love's maze.
Remember the good times when children play.
On this day when you walk down the gym,
time will tell and you'll answer its every whim.
Casey Jarrell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Time Has Passed by Casey Jarrell )
- A Bystander, Sibghatullah Khan
- A Leaf of Small Boat, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- Forget Forgive Focus Follow and have Fai.., Dimitri Jagodinski
- I Wrote Too Much, Shalom Freedman
- If You are Sad, Turn the Pages, Hebert Logerie
- Time Flies, Tony Adah
- The Troika's Gone, sasha yarlexolnikov
- I Am as Dull as Everyday, Sara Fielder
- Vendémiaire Wednesdays, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Incandescent Drapes, sasha yarlexolnikov