Time To Think
Why is is that my mind floods with pictures and dreams of things I can't have
Another chase has begun. Another foggy path I've chosen to walk down
I feel like a dog chasing a rabbit in a dog race.
Sprinting after something I was never meant to catch.
These damned thoughts bring in hurricane type rain over my head
More floods, flash floods, time to swim through these thoughts again.
Now I find myself stranded on this island, watching my desires sail by
Another fairy-tale looking for a 'Happy Ending'
Khaleel Steir's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Time To Think by Khaleel Steir )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My hero(Bob Dylan), Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Azal se aashna..., Azhar Sabri
- Going For Gold, Angela Wybrow
- A Tragic Fairy Tale, Pankti Vadalia
- Sealed Lips, Tony Adah
- Autumn, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Reasons Not To Visit Dachau, Leslie Philibert
- St. Valentine's Day, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pleasure's Signs, Edgar Albert Guest
- Bud Discusses Cleanliness, Edgar Albert Guest