I would like to time travel
To see the future me
Wouldn't that be great
To see what I will really be.
I could travel to when I was eight
To see all the things I've done
Some are really boring
But most of it are fun.
I could travel to the day I'm an Adult
To see how many things I know
But no need for that
I'll just wait until I grow.
Kevin Quero's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Time Traveling by Kevin Quero )
Did you read them?
- Fight for Closure, Bree Balzly
- Pictures Of Interior Mysteries, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Period Of Grace And Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Love Becoming Pictures, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Blessed September, Shqipe Prence
- Reasonable truth, Kiran Prasad
- Lost Soul In The Hidden Wild, Electric Lady
- 雨Rain, qin xing
- Kamikaze Heart, Kewayne Wadley
- 难道你真是一片云（ Don't you is really a cloud? ）, qin xing
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
George Gordon Byron
(22 January 1788 – 19 April 1824)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)