Cerdan Adrian Smith
Timmenialogical Congenitalalities of Time
Wow!Huhmm! I often wonder of the countless thoughts of such "a lifetime of adventure of excitement and rush" fleeting moments uncatchable with glee "in the life of a moment Burn's eternal and fervently" It all seems so quick and abrupt" and consise "to wonder the future" with no fear and Great fright."
Contrive and shrouded in a Vista of Maze secrets undiscovered Contentious" and illusive in ways "this thing know as time" is fit for the moment " It has God like properties" in abundance and informant.
Mysterious as It my seem" I can't possibly comprehend" the light years of a dream in which time first begin " to unlock such a secret that has endless Bounds" the theory of relativity is mind Boggling and sound and exact " the linage of destiny is not just fiction but fact.
The space in Between tell's us quite a story I'll say! a few broken watches and hour glasses resurrected each day ultimately determine how life will pay" was that your hourglass that just broke? Not mine indeed I'm just the second hand inside this ol clock" Calobrating the joys of my dreams and Sceems History can't account "for my existence and presence I am the dream of Infinity and the secret to all lifes treasures.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Timmenialogical Congenitalalities of Time by Cerdan Adrian Smith )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Visit from St. Nicholas, Clement Clarke Moore
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
Poem of the Day
- Silent Nature, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sorry, Sorry, Sorry To Say That, Pijush Biswas
- Let Me Stand Here, gajanan mishra
- Quack, Quack says the Duck, Kumarmani Mahakul
- Another Christmas (without you), Marites C. Cayetano
- What Is Life, Kumarmani Mahakul
- Open Door, Natalie Nicole Story
- Savages, Sally Matthews
- The Afterthought, Dankaro Osazee
- In a Gallery of Birds, Salvatore Ala