Cerdan Adrian Smith
Timmenialogical Congenitalalities of Time
Wow!Huhmm! I often wonder of the countless thoughts of such "a lifetime of adventure of excitement and rush" fleeting moments uncatchable with glee "in the life of a moment Burn's eternal and fervently" It all seems so quick and abrupt" and consise "to wonder the future" with no fear and Great fright."
Contrive and shrouded in a Vista of Maze secrets undiscovered Contentious" and illusive in ways "this thing know as time" is fit for the moment " It has God like properties" in abundance and informant.
Mysterious as It my seem" I can't possibly comprehend" the light years of a dream in which time first begin " to unlock such a secret that has endless Bounds" the theory of relativity is mind Boggling and sound and exact " the linage of destiny is not just fiction but fact.
The space in Between tell's us quite a story I'll say! a few broken watches and hour glasses resurrected each day ultimately determine how life will pay" was that your hourglass that just broke? Not mine indeed I'm just the second hand inside this ol clock" Calobrating the joys of my dreams and Sceems History can't account "for my existence and presence I am the dream of Infinity and the secret to all lifes treasures.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Timmenialogical Congenitalalities of Time by Cerdan Adrian Smith )
- What's the half truth of half world, Aftab Alam
- A Polar Star to Show Your Way, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Walking Is a Way of Life, Frank Avon
- Sirpent, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- And then there were none, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- The Upstairs Witch, David Lewis Paget
- Breeze of love, SALINI NAIR
- Mt. Eden, Frank Avon
- I am in love with you, ambitious blessing
- Figurines, Mike Acker
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Learn to Live, Roopa Menon
- Not Waving but Drowning, Stevie Smith
- Alone, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)