Cerdan Adrian Smith
Timmenialogical Congenitalalities of Time
Wow!Huhmm! I often wonder of the countless thoughts of such "a lifetime of adventure of excitement and rush" fleeting moments uncatchable with glee "in the life of a moment Burn's eternal and fervently" It all seems so quick and abrupt" and consise "to wonder the future" with no fear and Great fright."
Contrive and shrouded in a Vista of Maze secrets undiscovered Contentious" and illusive in ways "this thing know as time" is fit for the moment " It has God like properties" in abundance and informant.
Mysterious as It my seem" I can't possibly comprehend" the light years of a dream in which time first begin " to unlock such a secret that has endless Bounds" the theory of relativity is mind Boggling and sound and exact " the linage of destiny is not just fiction but fact.
The space in Between tell's us quite a story I'll say! a few broken watches and hour glasses resurrected each day ultimately determine how life will pay" was that your hourglass that just broke? Not mine indeed I'm just the second hand inside this ol clock" Calobrating the joys of my dreams and Sceems History can't account "for my existence and presence I am the dream of Infinity and the secret to all lifes treasures.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Timmenialogical Congenitalalities of Time by Cerdan Adrian Smith )
- Scarecrow, Naveed Khalid
- Beav Cleave - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- Hotel, Randy Resh
- I SLEEP FOR A FEW DREAMS, M.D Dinesh Nair
- I SLEEP FOR A DREAMS, M.D Dinesh Nair
- The Modern Indian English Poetess, Bijay Kant Dubey
- My Soul, Richard Bretton
- A Single Sentence…, Doyen Lingua
- Enviable Death, Doyen Lingua
- Awake, Michael McParland
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Bluebird, Charles Bukowski
- Where The Mind Is Without Fear, Rabindranath Tagore
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Farewell, William Wordsworth
- Bright Star, John Keats
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(3rd April 19sixty)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)