I keep my head up and my feet on the ground.
I walk through the fire cuz theres no way around.
Im tired of runnin
So tired of strugglin
So turn around
Ill stop runnin
And start lovin
All you have to do
Is say i love you
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (tired by Alex Ingram )
- 如果爱是守候, qin xing
- Strife, Md. Asadullah
- 'MY FAMILY', paul fornillos
- ~ Eyes ~, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Panama Canal, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out At Pelletier's, Edgar Albert Guest
- Contrary Sary, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pixley Folks, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out In The Open, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Worry-Chaser, Edgar Albert Guest