Those that doubt me,
Know nothing about me.
Those that support me,
Would never abort me.
Those that despise me,
Never surprise me.
Those that believe in me,
Will never be leaving me.
Those that blame me,
Only shame me.
Those that accept me,
Will always protect me.
Those that avoid me,
Have never annoyed me.
those that love me,
Would never snub me!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To All by Nick Jordan. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- no one has ever done good without....., RIC S. BASTASA
- the night deepens, RIC S. BASTASA
- to begin with....., RIC S. BASTASA
- who is someone in your mind?, RIC S. BASTASA
- try sipping this, RIC S. BASTASA
- the reason why i am still a part of you, RIC S. BASTASA
- the dream for peace, RIC S. BASTASA
- Heat, Evageline Echo
- Do what is fair, gajanan mishra
- Be aware of rules, gajanan mishra