To All Runaways
I've been there, wanted to do that
Think of the people around you
If you runaway your only hurting yourself
What will you accomplish?
Cleverness? sneakiness? power? ability?
All it will do is hurt you later in life
You'll wish that you just stayed with them
I understand what you mean
No one will understand exactly how you feel
but only how much it will hurt you
I know that when you hear people say things like this
it just makes you want to runaway even more
Life can be hell but its not made to be easy
If it was that easy
There would be no need for education and degrees
Life made simple is no life at all
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To All Runaways by Leigh Parham )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Still exist, hasmukh amathalal
- INCONSTANT LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HAIKU...The Good Die Young, Ken e Hall
- I Know, Lyn Paul
- Those Who Know, Monk E. Biz
- peaches on the side, Mandolyn ...
- i could have made s'mores, Mandolyn ...
- Song: State of Fear, Dave SmithWhite
- there's an element in the room, Mandolyn ...
- Goodbye 2014, Michael McParland