To die for
It's so hard to die for you. When I see you I see all that you do. I see the entire body of sinful work without DNA's exact trace. How could they do that before heaven's open face? Who am I to question? It is required if me though you cannot see that it is destiny's charge for me. I must do so when by me shekels times thirty is such a miniscule cost because God wants back what sinful desires from within men lost. A relationship with God is to die for of course. Die to yourself or die by your obedience to the whims of your flesh. No matter how pleasurable those may be, you are not to die for them but to abhor them instead. I see my neighbor as myself and love thee enough to share this stuff. Now love yourself enough to die now not later to this stuff.
Timothy Branch's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To die for by Timothy Branch )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- That Every Word, Dasia Deas
- State Selected Target Enemies, Terence G. Craddock
- Barbaric Veneer Layered History Of This .., Terence G. Craddock
- An Unreal World, Sandra Feldman
- Indifference Sows Consequences, Terence G. Craddock
- I am Instant, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..
- Shake Loose my Skin, Angela Khristin Brown
- A World of Lies, Hebert Logerie
- Fenced In To Be Viewed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Eid 2014, mazHur Butt