To Eve: The Odds
i like to be you.
at the peak of being you,
you can jump and take over me
cause i still can not trust you for such skill.
I do not have fear
i can do that.
i feel you, so i can be you
or would you prefer
a race or a take over war?
Atef Ayadi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To Eve: The Odds by Atef Ayadi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Stone Circle, Jacqueline Nash
- Youth, Lisa Blossomdale
- Sounds Of My Beating Heart, Lisa Blossomdale
- Words, Meaningful Empty Words, Lisa Blossomdale
- Cruelty..., Hafeni Nghidinua
- Me, Lisa Blossomdale
- Cry Me A River, Lilly Emery
- Admiration, tallulah montegue
- MY GRANDMOTHER LOVED ALL KINDS OF FLOWER.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I Want To Write You A Note, Lilly Emery