To Every Student
In every school, to every student
there's a special teacher.
To every teacher, to every student
there's a special bond.
To every bond to every moment
There's a special time that we'll think
back and say to ourself's "That teacher
If you know that teacher cares
you're life will brighten up.
Cause now you know that
if you fall, that same special teacher
Will come and help you up.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To Every Student by Gloria Celiant )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- And She Wept Oh So Gently Upon My Shoulder, Tadej Blažic
- Sanctuary Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Toll, Adam Latham
- war why war, Jason Callender
- Sleeping Slumber, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Falling, Noradee Castillo
- Listen to the sound, Alex Adeoye
- SATAN'S HORDE, Tom Zart
- To Think It Fine And Dandy, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- More Treasured Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak