Alon Calinao Dy
To My Beautiful Wife
When I see the stars in your eyes,
My life starts to change in the wind
It's like breeze when I felt your soft kiss
That leaves all my doubts behind.
O Gre Pearl, my love at first sight,
I always dream about you every night.
I want to feel your silky lips before I sleep
'Cause my love for you is wide and deep.
Walking at night under the moonlight,
I show the shadow of your love.
It's pearly bright and so beautiful.
Oh, a sigh of relief, I am grateful!
Through these years, I love you with my life.
And now, I'll make you my wife.
Thank you for making me laugh and smile.
You are my only reason why I'm still alive.
Alon Calinao Dy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To My Beautiful Wife by Alon Calinao Dy )
- Photo Thoughts, GRANT FRASER
- Make in India, gajanan mishra
- Respectable, Dean Meredith
- Artists, kassem oude
- दिनैनि गोसोखांथियाव, Ronjoy Brahma
- Make others do, gajanan mishra
- MY FEELINGS FOR YOU, AMADU KAMARA
- From Gandhiji's Quotes for Gandhi Jayanthi, Dr John Celes
- Seeing, Aparna Chatterjee
- O American Girl, Will You Take With You?, Bijay Kant Dubey
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Philip Booth
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)