Alon Calinao Dy
To My Beautiful Wife
When I see the stars in your eyes,
My life starts to change in the wind
It's like breeze when I felt your soft kiss
That leaves all my doubts behind.
O Gre Pearl, my love at first sight,
I always dream about you every night.
I want to feel your silky lips before I sleep
'Cause my love for you is wide and deep.
Walking at night under the moonlight,
I show the shadow of your love.
It's pearly bright and so beautiful.
Oh, a sigh of relief, I am grateful!
Through these years, I love you with my life.
And now, I'll make you my wife.
Thank you for making me laugh and smile.
You are my only reason why I'm still alive.
Alon Calinao Dy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To My Beautiful Wife by Alon Calinao Dy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- In Sickness, Elizabeth Shield
- Selective basis, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -38, Ronjoy Brahma
- white paper, binod bastola
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -37, Ronjoy Brahma
- Rename the sun, gajanan mishra
- Hold color, hasmukh amathalal
- NATURE'S FRAGRANCE, Romeo Della Valle
- Evolution, Is It Poetry
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -36, Ronjoy Brahma