TO MY LOVE...............
Here I am, half dead
Neither feeling pain,
Nor using brain.
Spilling blood from a cut
Made me aware
That I am alive.
Thanks dear! ! ! !
For teaching me the lesson,
That love is like Cocaine.
That much addicted was I
But for You,
I was just one of them.
Hallucinating it was,
And the paranoidal delusions I had,
As I sniffed and sniffed
The drug you gave.
It shook me up
And turned me on.
And now you left me all alone;
I’m anxious and restless
Empty mind and heavy heart
Broken nerves and weak legs
Truly addicted I am,
To the killer drug called LOVE.
Never come to my life,
And addict me with love.
Alive I am now, half dead;
Never can I bear the pain
Never can I come back to life again.......
Ramdas Surianarayanan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (TO MY LOVE............... by Ramdas Surianarayanan )
- keep slate clean, hasmukh amathalal
- The Holy Cross of Jesus Christ, Dr John Celes
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.31, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.30, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.29, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.28, Monk E. Biz
- A profession, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.27, Monk E. Biz
- 'Not mine', Elena Sandu
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.26, Monk E. Biz
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Udiah (witness to Yah)