TO MY LOVE...............
Here I am, half dead
Neither feeling pain,
Nor using brain.
Spilling blood from a cut
Made me aware
That I am alive.
Thanks dear! ! ! !
For teaching me the lesson,
That love is like Cocaine.
That much addicted was I
But for You,
I was just one of them.
Hallucinating it was,
And the paranoidal delusions I had,
As I sniffed and sniffed
The drug you gave.
It shook me up
And turned me on.
And now you left me all alone;
I’m anxious and restless
Empty mind and heavy heart
Broken nerves and weak legs
Truly addicted I am,
To the killer drug called LOVE.
Never come to my life,
And addict me with love.
Alive I am now, half dead;
Never can I bear the pain
Never can I come back to life again.......
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (TO MY LOVE............... by Ramdas Surianarayanan )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 May 1812 – 29 January 1888)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
Poem of the Day
- The Greatest, Michael P. McParland
- Christmas Rhyme, Akhil Arya
- The Best Days, Michael P. McParland
- The Arrival, Michael P. McParland
- Thank You So Very Much, Michael P. McParland
- This Life, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Thank You KP, Michael P. McParland
- Tenderly Ask, Michael P. McParland
- Taking It All In, Michael P. McParland
- VAMPIRES, ZOMBIES, AND METH, Chaarzarul Rockett