To See America Work
To see America work
Is an energizing thing
A woman from Alaska
As a back up for her king.
A man of color
Reaching for the ring
The beauty of multiple dimensions
Making hearts of many sing.
Yes, to see America work
Is a glorious thing.
Bill Grace's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To See America Work by Bill Grace )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Stone God and Goddess in an Ark, Tom Sleigh
- The Book on the Topmost Shelf, David Lewis Paget
- Midsummer Day's Dream, Mary Spain
- THAT UGLY GENOCIDE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Parallel Cathedral, Tom Sleigh
- Pleasant fruit, gajanan mishra
- Prime Truth - 28, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- The Offer, claudia Battams
- Down Side Stream, George Egba
- Start fighting, gajanan mishra