To you (song)
Hey what are tryin’ to pray
Let everyday be Monday
it's a bit summer may
heat’s with, u.v ray
oh, greet them all with anything and just go with the season
don't let them fall, give them chance and seek for reason
try to peek in destiny
and believe that you can be...
(just what you wanted to be)
what you aim to be and of what you're really dreamin'
i couldn't stop, myself from this continues weeping
cause impossible's what i'm merely desirin'
i'm wishin' for your love to be mine.
cause of what you've said that i'm
just a hindrance
i can defend that you just need an acceptance
i'm just astonished with the one who gives me reason
to live or to die in your heart i am imprisoned
i just couldn't live
without my juliet! ! !
may, it's a summer end
i never couldn't defend
all the things that i've said!
cause i'm just afraid!
.i’d forget it all if only I am able
try to kill myself just to make myself stable
try to speak out words and put it in a bubble
regret about everything, unless you love me too!
unless you love me too........
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To you (song) by Ellirie Aviles )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Eternal Love, Jesus James Llorico
- Butterfly, Tiku akp
- How time flies, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Precipice, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- The Striped Goodness Of The Candy Cane C.., mary douglas
- Where my soul resides like a flightless .., Mark Heathcote
- The Poets Behold From Heaven Their Words.., mary douglas
- The New Life: Fourth Stage for Marie, Daniel Brick
- LOVING, bill costley
- A Prayer For The Unsuspecting, mary douglas