To you (song)
Hey what are tryin’ to pray
Let everyday be Monday
it's a bit summer may
heat’s with, u.v ray
oh, greet them all with anything and just go with the season
don't let them fall, give them chance and seek for reason
try to peek in destiny
and believe that you can be...
(just what you wanted to be)
what you aim to be and of what you're really dreamin'
i couldn't stop, myself from this continues weeping
cause impossible's what i'm merely desirin'
i'm wishin' for your love to be mine.
cause of what you've said that i'm
just a hindrance
i can defend that you just need an acceptance
i'm just astonished with the one who gives me reason
to live or to die in your heart i am imprisoned
i just couldn't live
without my juliet! ! !
may, it's a summer end
i never couldn't defend
all the things that i've said!
cause i'm just afraid!
.i’d forget it all if only I am able
try to kill myself just to make myself stable
try to speak out words and put it in a bubble
regret about everything, unless you love me too!
unless you love me too........
Ellirie Aviles's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To you (song) by Ellirie Aviles )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Ode on Solitude, Alexander Pope
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Ode to Jokowi, Sari Mavi
- ಶೂನ್ಯ, Deepak Malapur
- Here We Are In The Year 2015, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Woodcutter, prayash purush
- A Deprived Child, Dona Jean
- Meditation, Rimni chakravarty
- Dear! It Has To Be you, Rimni chakravarty
- Upon These Adored Shores, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Myself, Rimni chakravarty
- A tale of two trees, Ricky Nyairo