To you (song)
Hey what are tryin’ to pray
Let everyday be Monday
it's a bit summer may
heat’s with, u.v ray
oh, greet them all with anything and just go with the season
don't let them fall, give them chance and seek for reason
try to peek in destiny
and believe that you can be...
(just what you wanted to be)
what you aim to be and of what you're really dreamin'
i couldn't stop, myself from this continues weeping
cause impossible's what i'm merely desirin'
i'm wishin' for your love to be mine.
cause of what you've said that i'm
just a hindrance
i can defend that you just need an acceptance
i'm just astonished with the one who gives me reason
to live or to die in your heart i am imprisoned
i just couldn't live
without my juliet! ! !
may, it's a summer end
i never couldn't defend
all the things that i've said!
cause i'm just afraid!
.i’d forget it all if only I am able
try to kill myself just to make myself stable
try to speak out words and put it in a bubble
regret about everything, unless you love me too!
unless you love me too........
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To you (song) by Ellirie Aviles )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- નાં રાખ રંજ naa rakh ranj, hasmukh amathalal
- Jayprakash Narayan, Was Your Political M.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Clouds In The Sky Remain, Rohit Sapra
- Lead me to truth, Tiku akp
- Tries To Be Silent, Rohit Sapra
- Lalua's Speeches & Lectures, Who Hears T.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- WAR HORSES, Colin Ian Jeffery
- Buffalomen Too Leaders In Bihar, Those W.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Lily In The Valley, Dexsta Ray
- Lallu And Kallu Two Rustic Ministers Fro.., Bijay Kant Dubey