To you (song)
Hey what are tryin’ to pray
Let everyday be Monday
it's a bit summer may
heat’s with, u.v ray
oh, greet them all with anything and just go with the season
don't let them fall, give them chance and seek for reason
try to peek in destiny
and believe that you can be...
(just what you wanted to be)
what you aim to be and of what you're really dreamin'
i couldn't stop, myself from this continues weeping
cause impossible's what i'm merely desirin'
i'm wishin' for your love to be mine.
cause of what you've said that i'm
just a hindrance
i can defend that you just need an acceptance
i'm just astonished with the one who gives me reason
to live or to die in your heart i am imprisoned
i just couldn't live
without my juliet! ! !
may, it's a summer end
i never couldn't defend
all the things that i've said!
cause i'm just afraid!
.i’d forget it all if only I am able
try to kill myself just to make myself stable
try to speak out words and put it in a bubble
regret about everything, unless you love me too!
unless you love me too........
Ellirie Aviles's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To you (song) by Ellirie Aviles )
- Everyday Options, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- يجب أن نقتل الليل, مالك حداد
- Is any other God equal to Thillai Sabapa.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- World Of Our Own, Adewale Ajakanri
- Metaphor of life, SALINI NAIR
- The flouted wealth, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- Another Day Ends, Damian Murphy
- Energetic Nature, Aftab Alam
- مختارات, سي محند
- Sun and Distance, Beyza Dut
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Sunday Morning, Louis Macneice
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Let America be America Again, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)