Tony Elsby (Poems of life and love)
Toddlers Holding Hands On The Seashore
'What's out there, Jack, across the sea,
Is there a place for you and me?
'And will you stay close Jack. as we swim,
In case we see those fish with a fin?
'If you'll go I'll go, I do not mind,
Cos you are brave and strong and kind,
'I'd swim with you Jack, across all the earth,
'I love you Jack. So that's what you're worth! '
(c) Tony Elsby,20-04-2011
Tony Elsby (Poems of life and love)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Toddlers Holding Hands On The Seashore by Tony Elsby (Poems of life and love) )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Heat, Evageline Echo
- Do what is fair, gajanan mishra
- Be aware of rules, gajanan mishra
- Sand, Joey Jones
- Variations, Kewayne Wadley
- T, Vinaya Joseph
- माँ गंगा Maan Ganga (Hindi), S.D. TIWARI
- Blessings, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- A Happy Poet, REALLY?, Sandra Feldman
- Each Day I Live a Life and Die!, Monk E. Biz