Tony Elsby (Poems of life and love)
Tony Elsby (Poems of life and love) Poems
- For You No journey would be too long, No effort would be ...
- A Child's Message To The World One day I sat on Santa's knee,...
- Great Expectations She rode it through the city street, In ...
- Spiritual Revival Would that I could walk with you, Along ...
- The Wasp A curious and thirsty wasp, So sadly to relate, ...
- Spare The Rod Pain can be felt in so many ways, Through ...
- The Awakening Her birth was long awaited, This little girl ...
Leicester-born Tony Elsby trained as a journalist with the Leicester Mercury and was later sports editor of two Leicestershire weeklies.
He gained a broad spectrum of experience on local, regional and national newspapers including the Peterborough Evening Telegraph, Nuneaton Tribune, Sunday Sport and Birmingham Post & Mail in such roles as reporter, feature writer, investigative and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
No journey would be too long,
No effort would be too great,
No call would go unheard,
No sadness would remain uncomforted,
No joy would be celebrated alone,
No setback would lack an uplifting hand,
No hurt would lack a healing word.
No dream would lack encouragement,
No song would lack an ear,
No tear would lack a tissue
And I pray that no day would pass unblessed by your love.