Lawrence S. Pertillar
Tolerated For What It Is
A sickness condoned,
Becomes a disease...
Too difficult to explain to cure or rid.
And tolerated for what it is,
It becomes an epidemic...
That numbs those who become,
Too addicted to the illness,
To acknowledge its destruction.
All effected in acceptance,
Eventually become humored by it!
And it sits destroying,
As it inflicts!
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tolerated For What It Is by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Prime Truth - 10, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- The Flying Dutchman , Gert Strydom
- Tu ktheva, o det., skender iljaz braka
- Shkujdesur ecja rrugeve te qytetit, skender iljaz braka
- Retrospektive, skender iljaz braka
- Catharine, Gert Strydom
- Ne zemer te netevee te tua, skender iljaz braka
- EYES ARE FOR LOOK, maqsood hasni
- READ FROM EYES, maqsood hasni
- Në rrethin e hënës., skender iljaz braka