Mirah Adi Kusmarini Putra
one word to flinch my mind.
Don't let me think about it.
For one reason, I only need to be on my own, to think about myself, and not to care about tomorrow.
I mightn't here anymore.
I might be flying to the sky, or even sink to the ocean deep.
I'll never know.
I've never seen or even been in one 'tomorrow'.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tomorrow by Mirah Adi Kusmarini Putra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- One(1) Classroom, herbert guitang
- Archeologist, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Nasha pyaar ka, binod bastola
- The Storyteller, David Lewis Paget
- Read yourself, Eleonora Bistrianu
- State dictates people to be violent, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Just After Dawn, David Harris
- Graveyard, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Moments, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Stasying the Course, John F. McCullagh