Mirah Adi Kusmarini Putra
I Lost Her
I lost her...
I lost her smile,
I lost her soft glance,
I lost her loving voice,
I lost her gentle touch,
I lost her warmth,
I lost her pride,
I lost her,
I just lost her in every way.
Though I miss her so much, I have lost her a lot.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Lost Her by Mirah Adi Kusmarini Putra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Melody Of The Wind, Dennis Lange
- Lesbian Bisexuals, Richard Thripp
- MAN WHO WALKED ON WATER, Colin Ian Jeffery
- Love and Tears, Beach Girl
- Till Now, Cheryl Griffith
- shamely departed, kyvin nash
- THEIR SMART MISSILES ARE NOT SMARTER THA.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Black Orchid, Beach Girl
- Play trick, hasmukh amathalal
- condemned, Mandolyn Davidson