Tomorrow is promised to no one, nobody under the present sun,
As surely as one lives today, from this earth they will pass away.
All men born through natural birth, return to the dust of the earth,
Where Adam was raised by God, and given a life on earth’s sod.
Raised by God in a perfect state, and then given a perfect mate,
This before Satan entered in, and death ensued from a life of sin.
But eternity is promised to those, who believe in Christ who rose,
Christ overcame death in victory, gaining for all men life eternally.
Death for man’s now a certainty, for everyone en route to eternity,
As sin corrupted God’s original plan, for eternal life for every man.
With eternal separation ensured, for all those who reject The Lord,
The Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, who came to offer Eternal Life.
God extends eternal life to everyone, through salvation in His Son,
To all of those who truly believe, Christ reveals to them a mystery,
That those alive, may not die, but be raptured to the Savior’s side,
When all who embraced new birth, are taken in the raptured Church.
Tomorrow is still not promised to, raptured saints like me and you,
As Christ could come at any day, to take His Beloved Bride away.
Either way, believers wait in hope, as natural man can hardly cope,
Not knowing what their end will be, when they die and face eternity.
Bob Gotti's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tomorrow by Bob Gotti )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Jabberwocky, Lewis Carroll
- Dover Beach, Matthew Arnold
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Best Friend (In Hindi), Tavneet Singh
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- In new world, hasmukh amathalal
- My Mother's Advice, Sari Mavi
- The You in my dream, RAJ VIKRAM
- Old Age, Leong Ming Loong
- Waiting for the Starlight Express, Stephen Brian Brady
- The Fifth Day of Christmas, Mark Hamilton
- No man's land., RAJ VIKRAM
- Kissing, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Romantic Heroine, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Theatre of The Absurd (III), Bijay Kant Dubey