Too Much Salt Is Too Bad!
‘He hasn't taken enough salt,
The entire nerve network blunt,
He doesn't retaliate with pride,
Too submissive that is not our trend.'
In every Indian house hold, people said this,
When someone is quiet and tries to mind his business,
The warrior is the ones, who can hold the words of knives,
Salt is the important part of our conversation and an electrolyte.
Salt hurts our hearts, forcing it to do more exercise,
The back of the head ache, when look at the girls and boys,
Sometimes sweats, men are excited, not knowing the fact,
Salt may drive our life too recklessly in the lane fast.
Slightly high pressure is related to excitement,
We want that hick relentlessly until we become sick,
Reduction of salt to half may do a lot of wonders,
It is always our choice how to live or spoil our life.
veeraiyah subbulakshmi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Too Much Salt Is Too Bad! by veeraiyah subbulakshmi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Inside Me, Abraham Sutzkever
- नोँनि हाइनायाव, Bahadur Basumatary
- Paris 1988, Abraham Sutzkever
- Remembrances Of Others, Abraham Sutzkever
- Everything but God, Anne Pierson Wiese
- All Night Long, Anne Pierson Wiese
- Tell Me, Anne Pierson Wiese
- Our Mentor (Acrostic Poem), Marvin Brato Sr
- The Taking, Anne Pierson Wiese
- The Killing Frost, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta