Too Much Salt Is Too Bad!
‘He hasn't taken enough salt,
The entire nerve network blunt,
He doesn't retaliate with pride,
Too submissive that is not our trend.'
In every Indian house hold, people said this,
When someone is quiet and tries to mind his business,
The warrior is the ones, who can hold the words of knives,
Salt is the important part of our conversation and an electrolyte.
Salt hurts our hearts, forcing it to do more exercise,
The back of the head ache, when look at the girls and boys,
Sometimes sweats, men are excited, not knowing the fact,
Salt may drive our life too recklessly in the lane fast.
Slightly high pressure is related to excitement,
We want that hick relentlessly until we become sick,
Reduction of salt to half may do a lot of wonders,
It is always our choice how to live or spoil our life.
veeraiyah subbulakshmi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Too Much Salt Is Too Bad! by veeraiyah subbulakshmi )
Did you read them?
- Roommates, S. I. Rednow
- That Last Piece of Cake, Phyllis Strong
- What Makes A Man A Man, John Masaitis
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister