tool of beauty
Bold and fresh. A stronger bond. Tool of beauty. The rule of art. Let my heart sink. bust out. I'm addicted to ugly. Out of the lime light. The bread and the meat. Lies exist in the political process. Learn on the streets. Just a mess in general. I have my love to keep me warm. A vision in grey. You invade my soul. A channel about channels. A champion for change. Back to the basics. Lean and mean. Squeeze the actual game. I like my chances. I really needed a night like this. I love rock and roll. A lot like us. To the death of fun. Hurt with the funny. Rainbows and lollipops. In the home of love. No good deed goes unpunished.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (tool of beauty by benjamin bueno )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Untitle II, Seira LNlee94
- Robbin Williams - RIP, krishnakumar chandrasekar nair
- Body and Spirit, Mwenyeji Spikes
- Abiding In Forgiveness, Mwenyeji Spikes
- A SPECIAL LANGUAGE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Other Side of the Gun, Vince Rogers
- Cruelty, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- My day in winter, Tiku akp
- The Inner Vault, Mwenyeji Spikes
- Written Soul, Christina de Vries