RIC S. BASTASA
tools of love and hidden desire
an empty mouth is the best speaker of love's secrets
the hidden tongue that masters the art of lingering licks
is the most beautiful princess of the softest syllable that wakes
up the redness of cheeks of love's newest adventures.
RIC S. BASTASA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (tools of love and hidden desire by RIC S. BASTASA )
Did you read them?
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.1, Singleton M. Tate
- Here We Go Again, Dylon Cain
- Bitter Slave, S. I. Rednow
- The Pilot, S. I. Rednow
- Happy Times are Coming, michael hagwood
- Lest We Forget, S. I. Rednow
- For Years Now, Dylon Cain
- Christmas Spirit, S. I. Rednow
- After Three, S. I. Rednow
- Ambivolent Thanks, S. I. Rednow