john tiong chunghoo (Jan 21,1960 / NEW YORK)
the journey is ending
the head is the first to
signal to me that all
would soon be over
this hair has turned from
black to grey to white
as fast as the memory
is greying into nothingness
they turn white totally white
as sheets of my memory are
but oh god, what a contrast
it would soon be - a total backout!
john tiong chunghoo's Other Poems
- 2012 American Presidential Election Hai...
- * Charles Bukowski the Haiku Poet
- * Ezra Pound the Haiku Poet
- * Langston Hughes the Haiku Poet
- * Maya Angelou the Haiku Poet
- * Slyvia Plath the Haiku Poet
- * William Wordsworth the Haiku Poet
- **Haiku Magic **
- *'Alfred Noyes the haiku poet
- *Edgar Allan Poe the Haiku Poet
- *Henry Wadsworth Longfellow the Haiku Po...
- *John Keats the Haiku Poet
- *Pablo Neruda the Haiku Poet
- *Percy Bysshe Shelley the Haiku Poet
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.