Tragedy & Traumas
tragedy never ends.
traumas never die.
somewhere deep in your heart
unnoticed they lie.
when life seems to bloom,
when sun seems to smile.
they will wake awhile.
they rise from their crematory,
killing your joy
shattering you completely.
they will remind you
of your unfortunate past.
till you drop & cry at last.
there is no cure.
these cause permanent scar.
to overcome past memories
is an endless war.
JENIE FRANKSAY's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tragedy & Traumas by JENIE FRANKSAY )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Purpose, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sitting In The Time's House, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Was Nearly Canonized Recently, Monk E. Biz
- Burquawalli, May I Ask, Why Is Saudi Ara.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Friend 3, Neela Nath
- Chicken dance, gajanan mishra
- Being, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- After Love's Partition, Velvet Boots
- Pleasures Of Love, Lilly Emery
- Enchantment Of Yesterday, RoseAnn V. Shawiak