Tragedy & Traumas
tragedy never ends.
traumas never die.
somewhere deep in your heart
unnoticed they lie.
when life seems to bloom,
when sun seems to smile.
they will wake awhile.
they rise from their crematory,
killing your joy
shattering you completely.
they will remind you
of your unfortunate past.
till you drop & cry at last.
there is no cure.
these cause permanent scar.
to overcome past memories
is an endless war.
JENIE FRANKSAY's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tragedy & Traumas by JENIE FRANKSAY )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
Poem of the Day
- Bapu, In Your Memory, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Mirth of William, James Merchant
- -Untitled- (2), Morgan Siegel
- The Short Ballad of Egg Boy, James Merchant
- Logic in Life, Jayatissa Liyanage
- - Lady Andrea on the meadowland, Giorgio A. V.
- Lady Andrea on the meadowland, Giorgio A. V.
- Let Us Go for a Walk, Valsa George
- Legacy (2015), MILTON STYNER
- Glittering Textures, RoseAnn V. Shawiak