john tiong chunghoo
Travel Haiku - Colorado Mountain Biking
my excitement and feet
spiral up the Pearl Pass
It's time to retire that winter parka. Even though there's still snow on the mountains, spring has sprung and soon you'll be swapping the skis for the bike. So start plotting your way to Crested Butte, which boasts a lattice of trails sprawling over the valleys and peaks of Gunnison National Forest. Epic rides like pedaling up and over 12,705-foot Pearl Pass before bombing into Aspen make for a perfect warm-weather rite of passage.
john tiong chunghoo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Travel Haiku - Colorado Mountain Biking by john tiong chunghoo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Missing An Award Ceremony, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Weeping Under The Rain, Tony Adah
- EVEN More Cosmic Than That~~~, Monk E. Biz
- No Place Nation, Xavier Cole
- Dream Another Dream, Xavier Cole
- CITY OF LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Polyamory, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- HEARTBREAK 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Multiple children, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- If I Had a Voice, Lee Gelis