john tiong chunghoo (Jan 21,1960 / NEW YORK)
Travel Haiku - Lisbon's Parque de Eduardo VII (Portugal)
Lisbon's Parque de Eduardo VII
we walk round and round
lost in its beauty
Portugal's temperate fall weather is perfect for visiting Lisbon's Parque de Eduardo VII, with its manicured gardens, flower beds, mosaic walkways, and spectacular city views. The Estufa Fria, or greenhouse, contains tropical and exotic plants in an impressive landscape of streams, ponds, and rocks. Arrive hungry and stay for an extravagant dinner at Eleven, which serves Portuguese fare with a modern twist in the Amália Rodrigues garden at the top of the park.
Poet Other Poems
- 2012 American Presidential Election Hai...
- * Charles Bukowski the Haiku Poet
- * Ezra Pound the Haiku Poet
- * Langston Hughes the Haiku Poet
- * Maya Angelou the Haiku Poet
- * Slyvia Plath the Haiku Poet
- * William Wordsworth the Haiku Poet
- **Haiku Magic **
- *'Alfred Noyes the haiku poet
- *Edgar Allan Poe the Haiku Poet
- *Henry Wadsworth Longfellow the Haiku Po...
- *John Keats the Haiku Poet
- *Pablo Neruda the Haiku Poet
- *Percy Bysshe Shelley the Haiku Poet
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.