john tiong chunghoo
Travel Haiku - Lisbon's Parque de Eduardo VII (Portugal)
Lisbon's Parque de Eduardo VII
we walk round and round
lost in its beauty
Portugal's temperate fall weather is perfect for visiting Lisbon's Parque de Eduardo VII, with its manicured gardens, flower beds, mosaic walkways, and spectacular city views. The Estufa Fria, or greenhouse, contains tropical and exotic plants in an impressive landscape of streams, ponds, and rocks. Arrive hungry and stay for an extravagant dinner at Eleven, which serves Portuguese fare with a modern twist in the Amália Rodrigues garden at the top of the park.
john tiong chunghoo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Travel Haiku - Lisbon's Parque de Eduardo VII (Portugal) by john tiong chunghoo )
Did you read them?
- verse, oskar hansen
- No Joy, Edward Kofi Louis
- Showing Kindness To All Mankind, Edward Kofi Louis
- 'We Live in Times of Deep Regrets', Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
- This is my life, this is only mine,, Aftab Alam
- The African Spirit, Gbolagade Taiwo
- For ones who Mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Just When You Dont Know What To Say, Say.., OLUMIDE FAMILUSI
- This was the day when i died, surendra jakhar
- Postman, Naveed Khalid