Tree is living
Tree is living with us, see
The bellows of the blacksmith
Is breathing like us, see
Beasts are also eating
And sleeping like us, see
All birds and all animals, insects
Are also copulating
And discharging semen, see.
The elephant is also praying
And offering flower to the Almighty.
The deer is also crying when
Surrounded by fire and hunter.
O my dear, remember Him always
And talk to Him. call Him
In distress and in pleasure
This is the only way of
Living here year after year.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Tree is living by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- season of fall autumn, binod bastola
- Coming to you I said, gajanan mishra
- Smell the RosesT, Bill Cantrell
- I Invited You To Visit, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- A New Freedom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Bluened Tones, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Y/.. Thirst, Aufie Zophy
- Enchanting Essence And Passion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Y/.. Much more, Aufie Zophy
- Awaiting Universe Claims A Seconds Thought, Terence G. Craddock