Trick or Treat Anana - Lincoln Park Zoo
I am Anana, polar bear.
My residence - Lincoln Park Zoo.
I do my fun stuff with such flair.
Getting treats is a big to do.
Playing with toys is good and fine,
Like balls and logs, but my real fav
Is stuff upon which I can dine.
If I can eat it, I will rave.
Humans here like to do a mix.
Sometimes it's food, sometimes not.
Ah - I've gotten used to their tricks,
As long as I just don't get squat.
After clawing this block of ice,
Finding a fish would be so nice.
Ima Ryma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Trick or Treat Anana - Lincoln Park Zoo by Ima Ryma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- When I am alone, gajanan mishra
- Off To War, Randy McClave
- Woman's right to her child, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Which make one's beauty?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Independence Day of India 2014 (in acros.., Dr John Celes
- Bitter-Sweet Memories, Matthias Pantaleon
- Friend 2, Neela Nath
- Romantic Love, The Princess
- So move, hasmukh amathalal
- His Face, Heather Jephcott