Trick or Treat Anana - Lincoln Park Zoo
I am Anana, polar bear.
My residence - Lincoln Park Zoo.
I do my fun stuff with such flair.
Getting treats is a big to do.
Playing with toys is good and fine,
Like balls and logs, but my real fav
Is stuff upon which I can dine.
If I can eat it, I will rave.
Humans here like to do a mix.
Sometimes it's food, sometimes not.
Ah - I've gotten used to their tricks,
As long as I just don't get squat.
After clawing this block of ice,
Finding a fish would be so nice.
Ima Ryma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Trick or Treat Anana - Lincoln Park Zoo by Ima Ryma )
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Let America be America Again, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
Paul Laurence Dunbar
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)