Trick or Treat Anana - Lincoln Park Zoo
I am Anana, polar bear.
My residence - Lincoln Park Zoo.
I do my fun stuff with such flair.
Getting treats is a big to do.
Playing with toys is good and fine,
Like balls and logs, but my real fav
Is stuff upon which I can dine.
If I can eat it, I will rave.
Humans here like to do a mix.
Sometimes it's food, sometimes not.
Ah - I've gotten used to their tricks,
As long as I just don't get squat.
After clawing this block of ice,
Finding a fish would be so nice.
Ima Ryma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Trick or Treat Anana - Lincoln Park Zoo by Ima Ryma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Bonfire, Naveed Khalid
- A Friend's Promise, diana rose tolentino
- A poem-letter to my friends..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- In the summer..., Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Melbs, David McLean Mathews
- At Somnolence's Border, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- naam, anikesh wats
- show me how a comet showers, Mandolyn ...
- Live to Sleep, Robert Kane
- Devil Tree, Pradip Chattopadhyay