What am I seeing arround me?
Dancing of Hayena's and killing of people in spree.
Killing people they feel free and care a dam,
What a hayenous day in country has come.
A question in my mind always arise,
A big Zero floats before my closed eyes.
It is not only my question
but question of all,
Wheather people to our country
in love has ever fall.
Isn't there a single brave man -
who'll call for a clear revolution
among sixteen crore?
Who'll speak for people
and in parliament 'll
take a righteous floor.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Troubbled by Uttam Biswas )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Turn to flower, hasmukh amathalal
- PH: Life: Growing Up, La! * - Chapter3 (.., Brian Johnston
- Mind Over Matter, david kush
- Don't do anything in a bigger way than t.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Let poetry excel, hasmukh amathalal
- Mama's Black Breast, Ozioma Anieto
- Big bee, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- She, Anil Karki
- We, the great family, Anil Karki
- My Problem With Words, Valsa George