Lambon Salifu Muhammeed
With that kiss of Judas she gave me,
I knew I was abandoned to be mocked by loneliness.
She sold me pricelessly to hell and went in quest of new love.
When she toured north, in her presence she had none but me.
When she went east, in her presence she had none but me.
When she visited south, by her side she had none but me
And when she toured west, none she felt in her presence but me.
I went everywhere she was, for true love couldn't let me watch her go forever.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (True Love by Lambon Salifu Muhammeed )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- An Inexplicable Gift!, Monk E. Biz
- It is shame, gajanan mishra
- A praise or A Satire, Aftab Alam
- Perfection Beyond Yin Yang, Monk E. Biz
- Joint campaign, hasmukh amathalal
- Women of Tahrir Square, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Victory is ours, gajanan mishra
- Teacher, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- The Road is Full of Thorn,, Aftab Alam
- Do accept, hasmukh amathalal