Capt. Ugochukwu Aneke
Atimes, I wallow in shallow thoughts
Vivid portraits of the event stays
Sand paths never were ways
Could there be different devoted salts?
What if my drums were dead?
Like an aftermath silent war field
I’ll be gullible free and less swayed –
From any sweet chatter; I’ll be safely sealed.
Had I had smoked sockets
And knoweth not a slight light
I’d be swindled not by any feign inspects
Instincts I’ll follow then, not insight
My paramour I’ll prefer by intuit not hue
As in our entangle, I feel a glowing glee.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (True Regard by Capt. Ugochukwu Aneke )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Step Back!, Monk E. Biz
- Sajak Hening Buat Franky Sahilatua (Indo.., Imam Setiaji Ronoatmojo
- Love Your Neighbor, Roxanne Dubarry
- Hidden Voice, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Francine, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- The face of a young woman in pink, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Segundas/Sobre reudas, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Snail Talk for Rosemary, Daniel Brick
- Dear Greg, Roxanne Dubarry
- Rosy flower, hasmukh amathalal