I trusted you gave you my heart, told you things I've never told anyone. Went out my way to be there for you, and your son, trust what is trust? Trust is what you took for advantage. Trust is knowing no matter what someone has your best interest at heart. That's trust to me, what is trust to you?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Trust by Steven Currin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Somtimes, tallulah montegue
- I cannot Forget You, tallulah montegue
- Haiku: Gravity Too, Brian Johnston
- Little Secret, Edgard Canales P
- Ebola, Is It Poetry
- Last Journey, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Cat Nap..., Denis Martindale
- Blasphemy Is Light Which Beacons The Pat.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Tall One, tallulah montegue
- to be continued..., Mandolyn ...