Ups and Downs
Sitting alone in a empty apartment, tryna figure out where I went wrong, I loved you so much I pushed you away, and now your gone. Drowning on tears cried, lies that were lied, truth never seemed to be apart of this. Deceit, skeems, and
lack of loyalty all forgotten by a kiss of your lips, the sway in your hips, and caress of your fingertips. Looking in this mirror I feel your ghostly presence in this room, dim lights, horrific fights all drove you away, I understand the pain, but is my love enough to make you stay? ? ? ? ? ?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ups and Downs by Steven Currin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Fair Maiden, Kyle Tadda
- this is becoming a line at red box, Mandolyn Davidson
- it's SPF 50 or i'm hitting the caves, Mandolyn Davidson
- We Are, j.r ...
- if i had been a cactus, you still would .., Mandolyn Davidson
- retrospect, Mandolyn Davidson
- Mothra Rules, Kevin Patrick
- A Tidal Wave, MINA BOULEKOU
- gameshow guest, lee fones
- The Poor Rich, Samantha Pearson