trust me this moment and not the last moment,
for the moment of trust is now and not tomorrow,
how come i never realised the time i wasted in trusting you,
the moment of trust is never there in time's like these,
trust me in time's like these there's no moment for hesitation,
the only moment lead's a genius to incarceration,
how can you explain in time's like these?
In time's like these predicted by the Christ,
follow Him and your life never to be ruined,
Christ said follow me and find life,
Im not rying to preach at the moment im writing this poem,
Im trying to reveal the prophesy of me,
can you see me? can you trust me?
this poem is not insanity but serenity to infinity,
which soul is there to trust me?
Is the soul there for self identity of name or humanity,
which soul in a man is to trust than, the soul that ressurected once
in our lifetime since creation's infinite timing,
while most of human souls spend quality time on world's pleasures.
how many time's will they be told to know and see with their own eyes.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (trust by Maxim Muyu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- As It Looks To The Boy, Edgar Albert Guest
- General Pershing, Edgar Albert Guest
- Thoughts Of A Soldier, Edgar Albert Guest
- To A Lady Knitting, Edgar Albert Guest
- Bob White, Edgar Albert Guest
- Cashier's Dream; The Hunt, Keith Taylor
- Scathe, tolu ogundare
- Brothers All, Edgar Albert Guest
- Nothing To Laugh At, Edgar Albert Guest
- All about me Ma!, Damian Murphy